Daily Tours: Charleston Harbor Tour
and Carriage Tour Combo
Enjoy a unique land and sea excursion combining two of Charleston's most respected and reliable tour companies, Charleston Harbor Tours and Palmetto Carriage Works. These tours reveal two very different sides of our beautiful historic city, an exciting adventure for the whole family.
One discounted ticket will guarantee you a spot on the Charleston Harbor Tour AND entitle you to a voucher for a Palmetto Carriage Works Carriage Ride that can be used for any date and time!
This combo package includes:
1) A ticket for a Charleston Harbor Tour
Aboard the classic, 80-foot Carolina Belle, cruise the scenic Charleston Harbor while hearing fascinating local stories and seeing more than 75 landmarks, some critical to our nation’s history, including:
- Fort Sumter - Charleston's premiere historic attraction
- Civil War Forts Moultrie and Johnson
- USS Yorktown: the famous World War II “Fighting Lady”
- St. Michael’s Episcopal Church
- Stately homes on the Battery
- Cooper River Bridges, including the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge
- Dolphins and pelicans skimming the surface of the water
2) Admission to a Palmetto Carriage Works Carriage Ride
The one hour carriage tour of Charleston’s historic district areas is an interesting blend of history combined with the witticism and humor of the tour guides. The licensed tour guides have passed a rigorous test in order to have the privilege to showcase the “old and the new” that is Charleston to our visitors.
Enjoy a relaxing opportunity to absorb the beauty of one of America’s most historic cities.